Wednesday 11 November 2015

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm

Ok so my last beauty haul was a whopper because there was a big promotion on Bare Minerals. I ordered a new Bare Minerals eyeliner and also a new shade of blusher so I'll review those in another post coming soon, but the best bit about the haul was the freebie beauty bag that came with it. Twelve products in a cute spotty makeup bag! I was in absolute heaven the day that arrived.

I will do other posts about the beauty bag and the hours of pleasure I've derived in sampling all the goodies, but for now, I feel it's my moral duty to say how utterly in love with one particular product that was included - the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm. 

I've used it for a week now and my skin is so much softer and smoother, scars and open pores are reduced, redness is decreased - the works! I actually feel that I look like a human again without makeup! Plus, you only use a tiny bit and rub it all over your face full of makeup, into your eyes, onto your neck and jawline, everywhere! It won't irritate your skin, it's so gentle. Yet it I'll take off layers of foundation and waterproof mascara. I've also dabbed it under my eyes as a night time treatment and used it as a lip balm. Also, the smell - my god it's gorgeous! I want to bathe in that scent! The natural oils that are combined feature Moringa Oil, which has a beautiful perfume. Read the reviews, this has a cult following. 

Feel Unique are doing a promotion at the moment where you can get 20% off the three different sizes they stock. The size I had is the smallest size, 15ml, and I reckon it could last 2-4 weeks depending on how often you use it (I've been using it every evening) and its currently reduced to just under £8. I've just stumped up for the 200ml pot because this has become my new favourite product!


http://www.feelunique.com/p/Emma-Hardie-Merrily-Moringa-Gift-Set

No comments:

Post a Comment