Sunday 9 August 2015

Big Fat Beauty Haul #1

A lovely package from the online beauty store Feel Unique arrived for me at the end of last week, a box of my favourite goodies! 


It's been one of those months where I've run out of practically everything, so it was time to stock up. Although I haven't tried this yet, the beauty store Feel Unique offers a subscription service for your favourite go-to products that you know that you run out of every month or so. I think this is a great idea, and just one of the many reasons why Feel Unique is the best beauty store in the web! You can read more about their Subscribe and Replenish service here: 

http://www.feelunique.com/page/subscribe-and-replenish

So in my beauty haul I've got (starting from the top) 

Clinique's High Impact Extreme Volume mascara in Extreme Black

Clinique's Quickliner for Eyes Intense in Chocolate

Bare Minerals Original Foundation powder in Fairly Light

Bare Minerals All Over Face Colour in Warmth

Bare Minerals All Over Face Colour in Rose Radiance

Avene's Cleanance Micellar Water (a BIG bottle this time!) 

As I've blogged before, these are my favourite, everyday essentials. I use them all the time. This haul set me back £94 and that was with a discount code. However, these brands can be fairly pricey, and as I've learnt, when you find a product or a brand that just works, money kind of goes out of the window. I know these products work with my skin and don't cause me to break out, and that alone is justification for spending nearly £100 on cosmetics. 

Just don't tell my partner...  😉

I'm running low on my Clinique Anti Blemish products so my next Big Beaity Haul will include those! 

Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment