Sunday 2 August 2015

Clinique's Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser



I've used Clinique's Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser for about a year now and I genuinely love it. It's quite expensive (rrp £17) but it does a fantastic job of washing my makeup off every evening. It produces a luxurious, creamy lather that doesn't strip the skin of its natural oils, yet it's one of the most thorough cleansers on the market. I literally squeeze a small amount into my palms, rub it gently into my face (avoiding eye area as best I can!) and it melts my makeup away. Then I gently wash away with lots of warm water.

I follow up with a toner or micellar water on a cotton pad, depending on whether my skin is behaving itself. When I use this cleanser, I find that there is little, if no makeup left on the cotton pad when I do the final sweep of my face. 

This photo is of a trial sized tube as I (shock!) ran out of my main supply a couple of days ago. But Clinique do some amazing bonus time deals throughout the year where if you buy two products during a promotion you can get a cute bag and a selection of travel sized products to try. This often pops up in the bonus time bags (more about my addiction to Clinique's bonus time later...) so it's a good way to experiment with it.

I'll do a post on the Micellar Water and other other cleansers and toners I use later in the week.

Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment